"Art is not the possession of the few who are recognized writers, painters, musicians; it is the authentic expression of any and all individuality." - John Dewey
You do not have to be a Rembrandt, Renoir or a Picasso to aspire to being an artist. You really just have to love art. Whether you are a novice, intermediate or experienced artist, you have one thing in common with all other artists: a passion for art. It’s never too late to take up art or to take your art to a new level.
What are your artistic dreams?
Coaching will help you…
- Where are you now with your art and where would you like to be?
- Is your goal to show in fine art galleries?
- Or would you like to become part of the local or regional art community?
- Travel on painting excursions to France, Italy or the Far East?
- Each goal you set for yourself starts with taking one step. And that one step will lead to another as you grow and develop as an artist.
- Learn about what you love about art: the “WOW” factor.
- Visualize yourself as doing, being and creating what you want.
- Define your own measure of success and celebrate each step of the way.
- Express your individuality.
- Identify your mentors and role models.
- Develop confidence in your abilities.
- Express yourself in creative ways.
- Discover your inspiration.
- Find more time for painting.
- Enjoy art as a lifestyle.
- Explore ways to improve your skills.
- Get your work “out there”.
- Set artistic goals.
As an artist, express yourself completely, challenge yourself to grow, take pride in what you achieve and have lots of fun along
To know more about life coaching and coaching services: www.reigniteyourlife.com